At this time, Nazdar is implementing multiple internal safety measures to proactively increase the social distancing of our employees. We will be deploying these protocols for all employees and teams that can work remotely with the goal of maintaining service levels for our customers. Our leadership and functional teams are meeting daily to understand and promptly react to new developments. A few of the current safety actions include but are not limited to:
- Restricting non-essential business travel
- Preparing for and deploying remote network and phone systems
- Making adjustments to our manufacturing shifts and warehouse support teams to increase social distancing of critical operations
- Educating our personnel on multiple preventative procedures as we continue to learn appropriate ways to protect our employees
- Emphasizing the importance of following the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Reviewing sanitizing procedures and insuring they are optimized across our facilities
Currently, this applies to all US and UK locations and we will be communicating notable status updates regularly as this is a rapidly evolving situation. In terms of continuity of supply, we are currently unaware of significant product shortages due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Our supplier partners continue to closely monitor changes in global issues, markets, production, supplies, logistics, etc. and communicate on a continuous basis apprising us of changes. As further information becomes available, we will provide updates as necessary. Nazdar’s primary goal is to support the needs of our multiple partners with a strict focus on the well-being of our employees.