Home > Graphic > Supplies > Digital > Tapes & Adhesives > Masking Tape
Solvent-resistant, self-wound, polyethylene block out tape. Blue Block Out is the ideal choice for wood frames to keep ink from getting between the frame and mesh. You spend less time on clean-up, because they peel off cleanly from the mesh without leaving adhesive residue.
Blue self-wound polyethylene film with aggressive acrylic adhesive to use with conventional wooden framed screens. Forms solvent-resistant ink dam preventing leakage. Removes cleanly from mesh without leaving adhesive residue. Taping both sides of the screen withstands multiple washings.
* Solvent & Moisture Resistant
* Remains intact during cleaning cycle
* Conformable in frame corners
* Removes cleanly in one piece without residue
* Aggressive adhesive will not damage screen
* Use on both sides of the screen for maximum protection
* Nationally known as the economical choice for block out tape
M&R Renegade Flatbed Graphic Press
Roland RF-640 VersaEXPRESS
Kiwo Estelan 700 Blue Two-Part Screen Lacquer
Wilflex Epic Top Score Standard Colors
KIWO KiwoDur RD Frame Adhesive Hardener