* EasiSolv 701 dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
* EasiSolv 701 is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
* EasiSolv 701 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
* EasiSolv 701 is non-flammable (flash point of 196°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional screen washes.
* EasiSolv 701 contains low-foam, biodegradable detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinsability with water.
* EasiSolv 701 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
* EasiSolv 701 may be applied manually or recirculated through the EasiFlo System, or in an enclosed, automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
* EasiSolv 701 may be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.