* PlastiSolv 820 has no odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
* PlastiSolv 820 dries fast, providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
* PlastiSolv 820 will not "lock in" photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
* PlastiSolv 820 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
* PlastiSolv 820 is non-flammable (flash point of 142 °F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
* PlastiSolv 820 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
* PlastiSolv 820 may be applied manually or recirculated through the EasiFlo System, or in an enclosed, automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.