Roland DG Texart SBL3 Dye Sublimation Inks
Specially formulated for dye-sublimation use with Roland's RT-640, Texart SBL3 inks make a massive difference to the color quality of your sublimated fabrics, apparel and customized product applications. They add a whole new level of color intensity and razor-sharp detail, previously lacking in sublimated prints that could look distorted and "fuzzy". Used in unison with the RT-640, Texart SBL3 inks can print in up to 8-color configurations to give you the color and contrast you've been looking for in a dye-sublimation system.
Roland DG Texart SBL3 Dye Sublimation Inks Features
- Water based ink
- High concentration of dyes – reduce ink limits while retaining "pop and vibrancy"
- Dense blacks for sharper details
- 4-color (CMYK) mode for exceptional grayscale and details
- 8-color (CMYKLcLmOrVi) mode for increased color gamut with ultra-vivid reds and oranges plus smooth gradations
- Add vivid color with Orange and Violet inks, and subtle flesh tones with Light Cyan and Light Magenta.
- Fast drying time
- OEKO-TEX(R) Standard 100, Product Class 1
No Downloads for this product