The LEF-300 is the latest and greatest of Roland's VersaUV LEF series of flatbed printers. It offers the same brilliant color and direct printing capabilities on a vast array of materials, including three-dimensional items and now also enables printing larger items and higher quantities. Featuring a 30” print width, four print heads and two UV-LED lamps for faster curing, the LEF-300 significantly increases productivity and delivers stunning results.
Print on objects up to 3.94” in height, including PET, ABS, TPU and leather.
ECO-UV inks allow users to print on a large range of items, while an on-board
Primer option allows for a fast and efficient workflow with increased ink
adhesion and durability on a variety of substrates.
The LEF-300 also features an optional RotaPrint attachment,
enabling users to print around cylindrical objects.
- Expanded print area 30” wide by 13” long
- Two UV-LED lamps – which allow for
bi-directional printing – ensure instant
- Four print heads increase production
- Multi-layer printing of White and Gloss ink
with increased ink density
- New draft print mode for users in need of
quick prototype prints
- Built-in vacuum table holds materials
steady for easy loading and prevents
materials from shifting during printing
- BOFA air filtration system included that
also functions as a stand and storage unit
No Downloads for this product