Better Performance. More Profit.
How do you reinvent the dye-sublimation transfer printer? You start by specially designing, from the ground up, every component to work together as one system - from the print head and ink technology, to the printer engine and software. The result? A high-performance dye-sublimation transfer printer designed with extreme reliability for true industrial-level production.
The SureColor F7200 is ideal for fast, economical short- to-medium volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, at speeds up to 634 square feet per hour and widths up to 64-inches. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, this innovative system includes our exclusive PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, an integrated roll-to-roll media support system with high accuracy winding, and our latest dye-sublimation ink technology - Epson UltraChrome® DS with High Density Black.
Engineered from the ground up for Dye-Sublimation industrial-level production, designed to run all day, every day, the Epson SureColor F6200 printer offers a range of features.
- New after heater platen reduces ink drying times for true roll-to-roll productivity
- New built-in take up reel for accurate roll-to-roll media handling
- Revolutionary Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head designed to work exclusively with Epson UltraChrome DS inks (will not function with other ink systems)
- Photographic print quality with resolution up to 1440 x 720 dpi
- Outstanding everyday production speeds up to 325 ft2 per hour
- High Reliability - Developed to Run 24/7
- Includes textile imaging workflow software by Wasatch®
- Optimized for rotary heat transfer press applications
- One year limited on-site warranty with product registration (warranty coverage is lost if any non-Epson ink system is used)
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink Technology:
- High-Capacity refillable ink tanks hold 1.5 liters per color
- Designed to work exclusively with SureColor F-Series printers
- Four color - featuring a High Density Black ink formulation
- Vibrant colors, intense blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations
- Extremely fast drying times
- New ink refill packs reduce total cost of ownership
High Performance PrecisionCore TFP Print Head:
- Efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- One-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Ink repelling coating technology for reduced print head maintenance
- Optimized specifically for UltraChrome DS dye-sublimation inks improving the print head life