These white test pellons work great for running test prints before printing production begins. They're handy for trouble-shooting a screen, helping you to find pin holes or other mistakes before printing on more expensive garments. Using test pellons also helps you reduce waste. By allowing accurate registration to be tested before any actual printing begins. Use white pellons when testing prints that will be on white and light colored garments for more accurate tests.
- 14" x 16" universal size
- 100% Cellulose, thin material.
- Pack size of 200
- Save money by testing your print on a test square first
- Display your work in your showroom
- Retain an exact print for future reference of print size and ink colors
- Also helpful during clean up
No Downloads for this product