Built to produce unique prints with added style and impact, VersaUV LEC2 series printer/cutters are on another level of machine quality. Our all-in-one printing, cutting, and embossing machines were designed for sign and graphics providers who are looking to produce premium, head-turning products for their customers.
Premium Quality: With precision dot placement and advanced head technology, print output withstands the closest scrutiny.
Special Effects: Highlight the detail, feel the textures, and create simulated embossing with visible and tangible emphasis.
Integrated Cutting: Create exemplary prototypes in a single operation, and accurately cut elaborate stickers and labels.
Produce premium graphics for signs, decals, packaging and displays with added style and impact:
- Choose from 64” and 34" UV LED printer/cutter models
- An all-in-one printing, cutting, and embossing device for creating premium sign and graphics products
- True Rich Color quality for unmatched vibrancy, color reproduction and detailed image quality
- Print and cut flexible bag media, foils, BOPP, PE, PET film and offset printing stock
- Media width: 7.2 in. to 30 in. (182 mm to 762 mm)
- Printing/cutting width: Maximum 30 in (736 mm)
- Ink type: Roland ECO-UV INK (EUV5)
- Ink capacity: 220 ml White(± 5 ml)
- Ink capacity: 500 ml cartridge
- Ink colors: 6 colors + Primer (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White x2 and Gloss), 6 colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White x2 and Gloss x2), 4 colors (Cyan x2, Magenta x2, Yellow x2, and Black x2)
- Resolution: Max 1,440 dpi
- Cutting speed: 0.4 (10 mm/s) to 11.8 in/s (300 mm/s)
- Blade force: 30 to 500 gf
- Power requirements: AC 100 to 240 V, 30 A, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions with stand: 77” (W) x 31” (D) x 52” (H)
[1945 mm (W) x 781 mm (D) x 1316 mm (H)]
- Weight with stand: 275.6 lb (125 kg)
- Included items: Take-up unit