The Pantone® Guide for Ink Jet printers and other CMYK printing processes. This guide will show all the graphic Pantone® colors as spot color matches and as CMYK builds. HTML and RGB values are given for each colors.
See side-by-side comparisons of how Pantone Spot Colors look when printed using CMYK on coated paper stock. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations when printing across platforms. Guide also includes HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Essential tool for designers to see how Pantone Spot Colors appear when printed in CMYK, rather than using spot color inks.
- Includes all 2,139 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Lets users specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Guide is printed to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. For best color appearance matches to Bridge Guide CMYK swatches, designs using CMYK tint values should be proofed or printed to the same CRPC6 or CRPC3 press references.
Reach out and schedule a free consultation with our print experts.
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 # coated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
No Downloads for this product