This hot-peel screen-print transfer paper is a reintroduction of our former classic Transal paper. This unique transfer paper works extremely well with most plastisol inks The 100% release works well with plastisol puff inks.
Powdered adhesives can be used, application methods must be qualified by used.
- Complete 98% release of ink from transfer paper
- Designed for hot peel, but also works for cold peel in many ink systems with delay
peel (5+ Seconds)
- Works with powdered adhesives
- Excellent aging properties giving transfer longer shelf-life
- Manufactured using the finest quality base paper for superior aesthetic purposes
- Excellent in high humidity and high temperature productions
- Single side coated, backside treated for anti-static (glossy side is coated side)
- Manufactured with advanced air knife coating techniques
- The most competitive price in the market! Completely guaranteed
- Stocked in sizes 12.5” x 12.5”, 15” x 15”, 12.5” x 19”, 25” x 38”, 28” x 40”. Other
custom sizes available